Baker Community Center
Community Center Amenities
- 29 RV hook ups with water and electricity
- On-site security and management
- Easy access; conveniently located on Hwy 4 just South of Baker off Hwy 90.
- Community Center and exhibition building - great for reunions, business meetings, weddings.
- Walk track at main entrance with outdoor lighting
- Children's playground area
- Tennis courts
- Archery Range
All this is set amidst 50 acres of beautifully landscaped recreation areas. Within Baker Area Recreation visitors will enjoy quiet, peaceful walking tracks playgrounds, and a beautiful meeting facility able to accommodate gatherings from 10 - 150.
Community/Pavilion Center Scheduling:
Call Elizabeth Shelton (Facility Curator) - 850-537-4744